Friday, July 17, 2015

THRONE OF JESUS

JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WERE THE THRONE OF JESUS RESIDES....In one of my walks along the beach here, I happened upon a rather large pile of sea shells. I can truthfully say that I had never seen such a pile on the beach before. As there was no one around, I wondered what this beach art represented. I saw piles of sea shell along the side, but thought it best to go and collect my own. Upon my return, a gentleman met me and explained that he had built a throne for Jesus to sit upon when He comes. Along the other side was His mother Mary with Gabriel finishing his masterpiece. So if any of you are in doubt, you will know where to COME by the sea to witness His coming according to Futu!



THE MAN WITH THE VISION.....

No comments:

Post a Comment