Thursday, July 16, 2015

CAN YOU READ THIS?

I RAN ACROSS THIS INTERESTING READING TEST, AND WONDER IF YOU CAN READ THIS AS WELL. I love when we have a chance to go back to a branch that we visited when we first arrived. I'm always filled with such love for these tiny branches that now have grown into a Ward. Dodowa is such a Ward now, and it was truly a blessing to go back and see how fast the church is growing here in West Africa. The picture of the woman below I took because I had taken one of her my very first Sunday in Accra. I was drawn to how well worn her scriptures where that rested upon her lap. As I peeked over her shoulder again this Sunday, she was once again pouring over her scriptures. The Saints here are stalwart and dedicated. They know their God and the words He has written for us to follow. How blessed we are to blend our souls that love Him with one another.

SORRY THAT IT IS A LITTLE OUT OF FOCUS.

WHAT GREAT FAITH THEY CARRY WITHIN THEIR TESTIMONIES HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment