Wednesday, June 24, 2015

LEFTOVERS ARE THE BEST!


 WE HAVE A TRADITION WHEN COUPLES ARE RETURNING HOME. They bring what they have left in their cupboards, and we spend the evening together picking items from the table one by one. The most Senior Couple goes first to the newbie. I'm moving up in the order of priority as the third to pick. It always makes me laugh to think how excited we all get to go through the left overs of someone else's pantry. I can't imagine asking neighbors to come over in America and say, "I'm leaving and you can come over for an evening and pick through half used things". Well, this is just one of the beautiful blessings living so far away, and being excited to get a roll of paper towels. Have fun seeing what things end up on the table. What would you put on the table from your cupboards right now?


THE PAPER TOWELS AND KETCHUP WENT FIRST!

HAVE TO BACK OFF TILL IT'S YOUR TURN!


I HAVE THE OTHER RUBBER DUCKIE. I SHOULD HAVE PICKED IT BEFORE THE AREA DOCTOR  DID TO HAVE A PAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment