Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ALMOST GOING HOME

MISSING YOU ALREADY...In a few short weeks my dear friend will be returning home from their mission here. I love how Sister Watson has made me smile, found me when I was lost, settled this great land of serving with one another, cheered when we were watching football, made it home here in Ghana with her friendship and gave grace to being a missionary. Our offices are next to one another, and we have the unique blessing of having the top third of our common office wall open. So, if we need to talk to one another we just sit in our chairs and carry on a conversation. It's always fun when someone comes into our offices, and we ask each other a question, and they hear the response over the open wall. I'm so thankful that a loving Heavenly Father didn't have them finish that wall, because it has made all the difference in our friendship.


SO THANKFUL TO WEAR HIS NAME HERE IN GHANA!


LOVING OUR AFRICAN CLOTHES!


TREE DRESS SHOPPING!


THE DAY WE JUST HAPPENED TO DRESS LIKE OPPOSITE TWINS!


WE WERE GETTING IN OUR CAR TO GO TO WORK ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS A HOLIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment