Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BE NOT AFRAID

I AM WITH THEE....I have stepped into so many classrooms and felt the powerful relationship of the Holy Ghost in the lives of the learners in the Gospel Literacy Classes. This day I was sitting in between 2 beautiful sisters that seemed to be rather advanced in their learning skills. As we spoke with one another, I found out both of them were District Relief Society Presidents. They had come to the Literacy class to learn more. Here they are sitting next to those that can't even hold a pencil, and desiring to uplift themselves to be better disciples in their callings. I can't wait till this coming Sunday, to visit with them again in my training. I want to sit next to them a little longer to learn more about the words.."And I will multiply blessings upon him (her), inasmuch as he (she) will be humble before me." And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.



No comments:

Post a Comment