Sunday, May 17, 2015

TRAINING CONTINUES

GOSPEL LITERACY CONTINUES TO ROLL OUT, and progress is coming small small. I love this saying of small small or big big. Right now, small small is what we are seeing, but it is with excitement and commitment. I'm in the second phase with some stakes with the first In-Service for the teachers. I'm, also thankful that we can hold the meeting in the High Council room because it has an A/C....yes mam! They travel far and I always feel so humbled to be in their presence, because they are big big in my heart.


BELOW THE LEARNERS TEACH ME MORE THAN I WILL EVER TEACH THEM. TODAY, WE SPOKE ABOUT "LOVE ONE ANOTHER". WE ARE ALL ENLISTED TO BRING LOVE IN ALL ITS SHAPES AND SIZES. 



THEY WROTE THEIR NAMES ON THE BOARD AND SMILED BIG BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment