Sunday, February 14, 2016

MISSIONARIES IN THE MARKED LAND

SIERRA LEONE HAS MISSIONARIES ONCE AGAIN....What an incredible almost unable to pen the words moment when the missionaries stepped out of the vans at the mission home. As I ran down the hill, it was with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Many had heard that they were coming and lined the way to welcome them back. They say a picture says a 1,000 words and I will let them do just that.



President Clawson all smiles to see their arrival!



Their flock and those that will open up missionary work to a land that has missed them!



Always hungry!



Before I left, I gathered a few and asked for a snap. I felt such a honor to be surrounded by such leadership and love!



My Jokella and Muni who cooked all 4 days for the missionaries!



If you look you can see one of the missionaries in his apartment where they all lived for a few days!



Their beds await them with fans and nets. So thankful that everything was ready in the nick of time!



Our sweet friend Mr. Miriam that we used his store to buy so many of the things needed for the apartments. He was tender and showed such kindness to us!



President Clawson leading his sheep in instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment