Friday, April 17, 2015

BEAUTY OF THE LORD

Psalms 27:4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.

I love that within a few steps each day is His House here in Ghana, and that I indeed behold its beauty each time I pass. I often speak to others about the beautiful blessings bestowed upon us that we do not have to sacrifice a long journey to come and inquire of Him. The Saints frequent it so often that one of their customs on their birthday is to receive a priesthood blessing and come to the Temple. This land has much to teach us, and it is so true that when you are among the Saints here your life cannot help but be enriched.

Leaving the office last night and behold........



No comments:

Post a Comment