Sunday, August 2, 2015

WALMART OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU CAN  BUY OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW. As we travel back and forth, we have such a fun time shopping with the vendors on our way home. They run to our window with bananas, apples, bread, bath scales, maps, hangers and anything you can think of at times. We have seen blown up pools, stacks of Q-tips, trays of sunglasses, tv antennas, and its like shopping at Walmart without having to park your car. The strategy of the hawkers is that they give you a price on some of the bigger items, and you bargain. The only difference is that they only have the time of a traffic light to make the deal. The other day I was coming home from shopping, and made the deal for this beautiful tablecloth for $10. I wasn't sure if it would be the quality, because you don't have a lot of time to inspect. When I arrived home, I was pleasantly surprised. It's so beautiful, but the bargaining in split seconds will be the memory I will have. Once you buy from them, they don't forget you and always give you a big wave when they see you the next time. I call this friends on the run......





No comments:

Post a Comment