Sunday, August 16, 2015

DON'T MISPLACE YOUR PASSPORT

IT LEFT MY SIGHT....On our last trip to Liberia I did the unthinkable....lost my passport. I think you would call me a compulsive guardian of it after all these years, and then the moment arrives when you have been dropped off at the airport and you reach into the specified place where you always keep it and IT'S NOT THERE. Still to this day I can't think of how it hopped out of my sling bag, and onto a desk in the mission home. We prayed, Elder Terry tore through all of my belongings, a call by chance to the mission home and the call within two minutes with the most beautiful words, "We found her passport here in the office". With a long drive and to bring it to us, and the timing of the airplane leaving it would take a miracle. The miracle happened in record time, and we boarded the plane for Accra. Wow that is not an experience I will want to live again. SO thankful that miracles surround our missionary work everyday!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT.....

PRESIDENT SAYON MY MIRACLE ANGEL


YES HE WILL....


IN THE SKY WITH A VERY GRATEFUL HEART.....



No comments:

Post a Comment