Sunday, August 2, 2015

BEST EGGS IN TOWN

I LOVE MY EGG LADY....How many of you can buy your eggs right out of the back of a van? We call this free range chicken eggs. The other morning as I got out of the car to buy my eggs she came running up to me and gave me a big hug telling me how much she had missed me. It doesn't take long to be endeared here to so many that cross our path. I don't even have to tell her the type of eggs I want she knows. The bigger ones with a yellow yolk! We finally figured out the reason they can leave their eggs out and not refrigerate them is because the hen produces a coating that protects the egg. In America they wash it off, and thus the need to refrigerate. If this isn't true, let us believe what we have been told. How will I ever go into a store again, and see eggs and not think of my friends that hugs me tight?

 THE CORNER WHERE I MEET MY EGG LADY RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM OUR APT.

HER SMILES ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY!

I ALWAYS WANT MY EGGS TO GO FAST SO I CAN BUY MORE!






No comments:

Post a Comment